Responsibility 2: Provision of appropriate assistive devices and rehabilitation equipment.
• Identify the beneficiary’s needs (for critical and high priority cases) in terms of assistive devices and
mobility aids by seeking support from the Rehabilitation Officer to ensure as per HI guidelines.
• Ensure that the device is adapted to user needs and provide clear explanations to guarantee its safe
and proper use and maintenance.
• Ensure a proper follow-up on the use and wean off the assistive device
• Ensure the provision of assistive devices are made according to the strategy (quality and quantity)
and the needs identified
Responsibility 3: Accountability, Reporting, and Documentation
• Document beneficiaries care services by charting in beneficiaries and department records.
• Write beneficiaries' case notes and reports and collect statistics.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
• Update the Senior Technical Officer-Rehabilitation on the activities of the hospital in terms of
rehabilitations gaps when necessary
• Ensure beneficiaries sign a necessary document during the donation of devices and specific items.
Responsibility 4: Internal and External Coordination
• Communicate and link with other members of the mobile team, regarding internal referrals (PSS,
protection, rehabilitation and Project Officer-Service Linkage), to ensure a comprehensive approach
• Coordinate with Health Sector and health actors
• Support the Team Manager in mapping existing health services in the area
• Ensure external referrals and follow-up, by gathering feedback on service provided for
• Inform the rehabilitation officer for any referral to partners.
• Participate in staff weekly coordination meetings.
• Provide necessary details and links for follow up after discharge to Rehabilitation Senior Technical
Officer for follow up.
Qualification(s) Diploma in Physiotherapy/
Registered with the local association