Manager (Corporate Banking)
· Growing the database by Acquiring New Potential Lending/ Non-lending Customers.
· Maintaining existing portfolio/ customers by servicing their financial requirement from time to time.
· To drive Interest/ Non-Interest income of the Bank by promoting the bank’s products & services.
· To be able to process and originate bank facilities, especially lending facilities.
· To be able to do the KYC-AML & DD
· To be able to do CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
· Should have the knowledge of Transaction Banking (Cash Management Services)
· To be able to do the credit assessment and credit write-up.
· To be able to manage own portfolio, Portfolio Management.
· To be able to prepare the term sheet, Financial Analysis and Ratio Calculation.
· To be able to work out with “Structured Finance”.
· Trade Finance & FX knowledge are also one of the requirements.
· Customer service is essential & branch operation knowledge is more prefer. FI knowledge is advantage.
· At least a Bachelor degree holder (preferably in Business majors)