Research & Development Manager
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage innovation of product and process in company to achieve goals.
- Develop and improve formula and innovation of existing product with good profitability.
- Develop and formulate new product with good costing
- Manage, lead, and review product development project
- Manage consumer test before new product launch
- Manage good relationship with raw material, flavor, and seasoning supplier to look for potential item
- Candidate must have minimum 7 years experienced in R&D in snack industry with proven track records.
- Minimum 2 years experience as R&D Manager
- Experienced in formulation and product development
- Experienced in product costing.
- Bachelor degree in food technology or chemistry
- Preferable from biscuit, wafer, or extrude snack background
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking
- Fluency in English
- Understanding food safety and raw material characteristic
- Good interpersonal skill