) Arrange workshop work, complete production tasks, and evaluate and report all economic indicators of the workshop on time.
2) Responsible for the overall management of the workshop.
3) spare part counting and purchasing.
4) Improve and perfect process technology and equipment operation to reduce production costs.
5) Communicate and coordinate with other departments
6) Plant safety training and inpsection, ensure the safety facility's effectiveness.
8) Responsible for fire safety work in the workshop to ensure that the fire protection facilities are in place and in good condition.
9) Supervise and coordinate the production loss and yield
10) Compile the operation SOP and provide the training
11) Responsible for the statistics of various data in this workshop, the procurement plan and management of spare parts and raw materials.
12) Analyze and deal with the current situation and problems, and take effective measures to improve production efficiency.
13) Strictly abide by the company's various management systems.
14) Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
15) Timely check that the data records of the handover shifts of the production teams are correct and that the equipment operation and maintenance records are perfect, analyze the production work status of each team, and take effective measures in time to improve production efficiency.
16) Put forward reasonable suggestions and continuously improve the equipment and production process.
17) Punish and educate those who violate the management system.
18) Compile the operation SOP and provide the training.
19) Responsible for food safety inspection and rectification of the workshop.