Duties and Responsibilities
(1) To identify, register, assess, monitor the key risks monthly basis under supervision of Head of Risk and Compliance.
(2) To implement and stabilize effective risk control mechanism in SPNM.
(3) To assist Head of Risk and Compliance to prepare reporting materials for Risk Management Committee (Management level and Board level) meeting.
(4) To enhance risk control function based on request from (Branch Management Team/Department Heads), Senior Management (C Level), Board level Risk Management Committee members.
(5) To assist in designing and developing training program and materials, and conduct training of risk control to all employees of SPNM.
(6) Other tasks assigned based on the requirement of the current situation.
(1) Excellent written and spoken English.
(2) Self-starter & results-oriented person.
(3) Excellent logical thinking and critical thinking.