- · Knowledge of Risk Analysis (RA) and safety Work Practice (SWP).
- · Develop, implement and review of procedures and systems designed to facilitate safe work at site.
- · Establish health & safety orientation & training plan for all work place personnel.
- · Ensure that all reportable and serious incidents are reported to safety head / Management.
- · Ensure safety promotion & awareness at the work place.
- · Monitor work site in order to ensure construction safety plan is being followed by Sub-contractors and issuing non-compliance reports where necessary.
- · Ensure all safety and health rules, regulations, policies and procedures are understood and observed by all project personnel.
- · Prepare reports at monthly intervals as required by management regarding overall construction safety performance.
- · Maintain a record of loss time accidents in the project and responsible for conducting hazard Identification and risk analysis.
- · Ensuring safe and accident free environment at site for staff/labor/equipment and vendors on daily basis.
- · To ensure that minimum requirement of each PPE is maintained by contractor at work place.
- · To ensure that PPE brought in by the contractor meet the IS standards.
- · Daily safety patrolling for safety gap analysis and conducting Daily Tool Box meetings with working teams & Engineers.
- · Support in safety month celebration and other safety events.
- · Preparing monthly site safety and health statistics report including accident report (if any).
- · Follow and act according to Superior Instructions.
· Any graduate with related safety certificate.
· Working at height training, first aid training and electrical safety certificate that would be advantaged.
· Minimum 5 years of working in safety industry.
· Experience in any EPC projects involved in green field construction projects would be advantaged.
· Having successfully handled at least 3 project in the past, in the capacity of Safety Officer or experience in telecom sector that would be very advantaged.
· Accommodation & Meal allowance will provide.
· Able to work at Bago Division, Project location: Kamanat to Taungoo Transmission Line Project.