- Assess the risks in working to be as safe as possible
- Organize activities to promote safety knowledge for departmental personnel and personnel within the company
- Inspect and monitor the safety of equipment, tools and machines at the work site and within the factory
- Provide guidance and equipment to prevent accidents
- Check the work safety of contractors and employees
- Check the working environment
- Measure and evaluate the working environment . To find preventive measures in the event that the working environment does not meet the law
- Organize emergency plans such as Fire, Dust explosion, Confined, Chemical spills, Diesel flammable, Fall from a height, Electric shock, Silo collapse and Explosive boiler.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 1 or 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge o law (Specialized knowledge in the job responsible)
- Knowledge of public communication
- Information management skill, computer skills
- Excellent skill in English language
- Skills in communication, presentation and transfer of knowledge, Official writing skills.