Position Titile - Sale and Marketing Manager (Female) - Nay Pyi Taw
Report to - Director
Duty Station - Nay Pyi Taw
Deadline - Until the candidate is identified
Company Name - Total Victory International Co.,Ltd
We are looking for Sale and Marketing Manager to help us expend our sales in Nay Pyi Taw. You will be in charge of all the sales of the products which are medical equipment and regents for laboratory and need to have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to have sustainable and constant financial growth through boosting sales and forging relationships with clients.
· To develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
· To arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· To prepare sale contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
· To produce valuable and engaging content for our website and facebook page that attracts and converts our target groups
· To analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
· To be familiar with Government tendering procedures
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· To apply a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- To have strong ability to multitask and follow up on several tasks within a short time period. Must be able to prioritize based on the top needs of the company. Consistently professional demeanor and work ethic; ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
· To keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· To build long-term relationship with new and existing customers
· To develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
· To carry out the tasks assigned by Managing Director when required
· Any Graduate in marketing, Business or related field
· At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
· Sound Knowledge on the Government offices in Nay Pyi Taw
· Need to know the procedures of Government Tendering Process
· Having an in-depth knowledge of Products and High level of Understanding on Marketing
· High level communications skills
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
· Proven ability to negotiation skill and able to work with team
· Strong management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
· Able to manage on time and organization
· Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
· Experience in customer support is a plus