- Coordinate sales team by managing schedule, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Check stock and refill the require materials.
- Prepare DO/DN
- Monitor the store team's progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions
- Proficient in Microsoft office