SAP & DMS system data supporting to sales function. Performance calculation related with sales people as well as customer. Monthly claim process (Trade rebate program)
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Support the Sales Manager in managing day-to-day business
• Processing of customer orders, creation and transmission of order confirmation in time and supervision of the orders up to delivery
• Follow-up of purchase and sales orders
• Obtain price offers from suppliers
• Inform current and prospective customers of promotions and new/upgraded products
• Coordination of creation and keeping of SAP master data
• Responsibility for legal conformity of VAT transactions, for both Purchase Orders and Sales Orders
• Collecting and managing product information and providing input to the Sales Manager
• Monitoring of stock reorder level
• Coordination of sample dispatch
• Dispatch of marketing material and product information
• Optional: Plan/support exhibitions and represent DKSH at exhibitions
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
2-3 years experience working in a sales administration role or similar role.
Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word).
Demonstrate basic knowledge of SAP & ERP systems.
Good Communication Skills and Teamwork Skills.
Demonstrate fluency in the local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken.