- Ability to work well within a team environment. (sales and after sales team)
- Help execute sales processes anyway necessary
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Handling Kerridge system.
- GDN service system.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling weekly monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Update new sales order data in system file.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Working with other departments team (logistic and admin) to make sure that documents and info required for process are provided in time for sales team to complete process.
University bachelor degree holder.
Must have experience and in the following.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as HubSpot CMR, Freshsales, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must have good personality, positive attitude.
· Must have at least medium level English 4 skills since the candidate needs to adapt and follow the instructions of the JLR standard.
· Willing to do over time when needed.