- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
· Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
· Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
· Keeping track of the sales team's communication with customers.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
· Scheduling appointments for the sales department, service providers, suppliers, and customers.
· Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
· Managing the sales department's budget and commissions.
· Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
Requirements and Qualifications
Any Graduate /Aged between 20 ~ 25 yrs
· 2+ years of experience as a Sales Administrator or other administrative role
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, advanced excel level could be advantaged
· Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
· Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
· Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
· Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
· Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
· Working knowledge of managing budgets and keeping track of sales commissions.