Sales and customer service executive is responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales and eager to quickly solve customer' problem.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Research, collect and analyze client data
- Meet and exceed sales volume target
- Make sales call and visit to client
- Negotiating with client for commitments
- Ability to explain client complaints and send correspondence in a professional manner
- Follow-ups closely with client and collect the feedback to report
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with existing and potential clients
- Support to prepare client contract and invoice process
- Cooperation and supporting other departments to build good communication and to achieve client satisfaction
- Assist all Sales & Marketing process
- Any Bachelor Degree
- Diploma (or) Certificate Sales & Marketing
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the related area.
- Knowledge of relevant computer studies (Ms. Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Ability to thrive effectively under pressure.
- Language knowledge (English: 4 skills)