o Determines and analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
o Preparing drawing Auto CAD working drawing for project and checking shop drawing & final drawing from SJEC-Fuji.
o Ensuring site surveying, applicable approval of drawings and other information from client/ /architects/Consultants in order to accurately and timorously place orders from suppliers
o Follow up approved shop drawing and submitting to SJEC- Fuji company.
o Making technical inquiry to SJEC company for optional shaft size with email.
o To get customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
o Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and requirements.
o Travelling to everywhere in Yangon and other divisions to find markets.
o Project Handover to installation, Prepare EI document & EI Handover to customer.
o Prepare daily report and weekly report.
o Checking elevator/Escalator parts.
2. Experience & Educational Requirements
· Bachelor of Engineers in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Civil
· At least 3 years of experience in the sales of technical product and solutions.
· Have experience beneficial in a proven track record in the sales and marketing of complex technical products
· Passion for growth and result-oriented
· Good interpersonal skill and team working.
· Proficient in AUTO CAD Drawing.
· Proficient in Word, Excel and Power point.
· Entrepreneurial mindset and a can – do – attitude
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadline.