(1) Greet customers arriving at the showroom.
(2) Identify the customer needs and wants through conversation
(3) Showcase the dealership’s vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers
(4) Explain customer questions about cars, financing matters and purchase processes
(5) Selling or suggesting additional services and accessories once the vehicle has been chosen
(6) Arranging and accompanying for test drive with customer
(7) Daily and weekly report to Management.
(8) Sale call and message to the customer if make the promotion
(9) Collect customer inquiry numbers or mail or online message and follow-up day by day and report to management.
(10) Clever handle and smooth talker with customer complaints.
(11) Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales.
(1) Any graduate (or) sales and marketing diploma
(2) At least two years’ experience in related field as sales executive
(3) Good in MS Office, email & internet
(4) Well knowledge in car industries
(5) Understanding the sales principles and customer service practices
(6) Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
(7) Good project management skills
(8) Excellent interpersonal skills
(9) Ability to work well under pressure
(10) Good presentation skill
(11) Good in English 4 skill