· Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales
· Research current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules and pricing in order to monitor competition
· Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
· Record sales and order information and report to upper management
· Help management in for the coming products and discuss on special promotions
· Stock management for expiry date and item orders to maintain the stock balance
· Improve the product knowledge by self-learning, online and class room training conducted by principals
· Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
· Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor degree in medical fields
· 2 years of experience in related field is preferable
· Medical knowledge background
· Sales and marketing knowledge background
· Presentation and Negotiation Skills
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· Creativity and Flexibility
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with team members, customers and patients
· Hands in Experience with Microsoft office Software
· Excellent phone and presentation skill to the customers & KOL
· Self-confidence, motivation, self- learning, responsibility and team work
· Able to work under pressure with good control
· Can speak and write English fluently
· Able to travel
· Excellent customer service and sales skills.