- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes regional sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains regional sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must be a Bachelor degree holder.
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in Mobile Sales Industry as Area Sales Manager.
- Must be fluent in English or Chinese.
- Must have mobile market knowledge.
- Must have skill in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)