- Bachelor Degree
- Solid understanding of the packaging industry.
- 5 years of relevant experience in B2B sales.
- Experience in Packaging/Chemicals/Ink/Foils/Die-cutting/Labels/Digital Printing/Manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience in Sales with relating materials sold to House personnel care, or food or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Ability to network with end-users, customers, and channel partners.
- Resourceful and proactive in solving problems and delivering solutions
- Capable of conducting a detailed analysis and recommending clear action plans
- The high degree of personal integrity; a sense of duty to contribute meaningfully and an attitude willing to share credit for the accomplishment.
- To achieve sales target.
- Developing end-user, new accounts. Identify and manage the opportunity pipeline by key end-user
- Manages marketing intelligence, monitors market trends and assists in forecasting business and market needs.
- Manages and develops converters and distributors.
- Develop & Implements sales objectives and strategies for our range of products to enhance our competitive position
- Establishes & growth the principal sales contact with target accounts
- Ensures customer satisfaction including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns
- Prepare sales report on sales activities and results include annual sales budget and forecast.
- Other activities to achieve the objective as may be discussed with the Regional Business Manager from time to time.Drive the penetration of Pressure Sensitive Technologies in labelling and packaging.Develop and implement educational strategies for use with the sales force, customer service, channel partners, design agencies, and end-users
- Define appropriate channel strategies to grow the pressure-sensitive market.
If you interest, please share your CV to email@example.com