• Check the tender announcements, prepare tender quotation and all tender process.
• Update and communicate promotion and price revisions to all concern parties.
• Prepare necessary documentations on behalf of SNSMs/NSMs.
• Assist in preparation of management reporting.
• Forward SNSMs/NSM’s instructions to all branch offices.
• Communicate with clients.
• Follow the rules and regulations of the company in compliance with specified SOPs and guidelines.
• Understand and follow company’s Quality Policy.
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the superior.
• Prepare tender quotations with minimum mistakes.
• Prepare, check and filing the necessary documentations properly with the guidance of SNSMs/NSMs.
• Dispatch, forward and inform update messages to branch offices correctly.
• Support in providing necessary information to SNSMs/NSMs.
• Communicate and cooperate with other departments when required.
Requirements & Skills
• Any Graduated. Preferable in Secretarial Diploma or Certificate.
• Minimum one year working experience in related field.
• Good Computer Skills (MS Office Suite) with Myanmar Typing.
• Good Interpersonal Communication Skills.
• Good Secretarial Skills.
• Positive Work Attitude.
• Obedient, Polite and Intelligence.
• Reliable, Responsible, Accountable and Strong Commitment.