The Principal's Secretary manages the school's main office and interacts with staff, students, parents, and the community on a regular basis. He or she maintains the payroll attendance records. The Principal's Secretary may perform lunch duty, recess duty, or other monitoring of students.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assisting with answering phone calls, organizing mail, coordinating calendar.
- Scheduling meetings/evaluations, staff observations
- Generate data as requested by administration
- Support administation with budgeting, supply ordering
- Providing customer service for students, staff & community members
- Track staff absences and ensure adequate coverage
- Monitor daily bell schedules & door systems
- Work with PTO and Area Leaders throughout the school