- - Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties
- - Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments..
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- - Bachelor Degree & Diploma in Administration Management
- - At least over 5 years’ experience as a Secretary or Administrative Executive
- - Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- - High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- - Integrity and professionalism
- - Exceptional interpersonal skills.