Salary: Negotiable Ferry Provide Uniform Provide Other benefits: According to Company’s policy
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
(1) Provide high level administrative and secretarial support to Director.
(2) Manage Director’s scheduling, meeting requests, prioritizing matters of urgency and
redirecting matters as appropriate.
(3) Manage email, telephone correspondence in a timely manner.
(4) Arranges travel and accommodations for BOD.
(5) Uses Microsoft words, excel and power point for internal & external meetings and
(6) Takes notes and meeting minutes, agendas.
(7) Works closely with Management team.
(8) Performs other duties as assigned.
(1) Age between 35 to 45 years.
(2) Bachelor degree and Diploma in Management preferable.
(3) MBA or Master Degree (Optional).
(4) At least 5 years’ experience in Management role.
(5) Excellent English 4 skills.
(6) Microsoft office, excel suite literacy.
(7) Able to travel if necessary.