▪ You will inform on the arrival and accompany entering guests and visitors.
▪ You will ensure that the building/compound is free from potential security hazards (fire, thefts,
floods) by regularly checking doors and windows and patrolling.
▪ As part of your duties, you will operate the generator and water pump and respects rules for their
▪ You will perform to dispatch outgoing and incoming parcels, bags or luggage and documents it in
▪ In addition, you will ensure that all gates are locked and not blocked at all time.
▪ As part of your responsibility, you will clean the immediate area of the gates and the outside area of
residences on a regular basis as appropriate.
▪ Furthermore, you will report any incident to supervisor and records any event.
Requirements and experience
▪ It is required to have a middle school education;
▪ Have similar work experience in a relevant field;
▪ Have a good physical condition and good communication;
▪ Have stable and honest character;
▪ Be helpful and a good team player;
▪ Have good knowledge in written and spoken Myanmar Language and have basic knowledge in spoken English
▪ Strongly motivated by humanitarian work, and proactive attitude
▪ Effective communication, networking and listening skills
▪ People person and genuine sense of empathy
▪ Autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and
▪ Excellent writing and summarizing skills, and good knowledge of digital tools
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an armed conflict affected area and remote environment
▪ A unique and rewarding opportunity to help the victims of violence in a fast-paced environment
▪ Initial training and on-boarding organized
▪ A 12-month contract extendable
▪ A competitive compensation package including medical coverage and transportation allowances.
▪ A training opportunity to develop and strengthen the quality of the services provided to our
beneficiaries as well as to support our staff members’ professional and personal development.