- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Assist the controller in the daily banking requirements. Review compliance with operating line of credit debt contracts. Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner. Check monthly, quarterly yearly financial statements.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives. Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed. Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year and audit. Supervise the general ledger group to ensure
all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Supervise and review monthly closing process. Preparation of tax year-end review with outside accountants.
- Accounting Ratio Analysis. Review and approve all corporate invoices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Requirement
- B.Com,Diploma in accounting, CPA,
- Experience in accounting knowledge, taxation
- Working experience in (3) years related fields.
- Ability to work with Excel, power point & accounting software.
- Good communication
- Good team players
- Able to speak English
- Problem Solving