- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required. (B.Com or LCCI Level III(Passed UK Diploma + ACCA Part 2,CPA Part 1 or 2))
- At least 3 years of Import & Export Experience.( Oil trading Industry)
- At least 5 years of accounting experience. (Hotel, Travel & Tours Business)
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel Peace tree Software .
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.