- Support financial decision-making information by collecting, analysing, investigating and reporting financial data for the projects on time for monthly/ quarterly/ annually.
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Master Budget for branches Operational plan and Cash budget.
- Producing on-time monthly and yearly financial reports – Trial Balances, Income Statements, Balance Sheets and cash flow Statement for branches.
- Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statement.
- Computation of Taxation.
- Comparing and Analysing the budget and actual income and expenditure.
- Maintain all original entry documents (vouchers, etc.).
- Monitoring office cash flow forecasts and actuals to identify cash deficit/surplus and make recommendations for cash movements as needed.
- Monitoring and supporting branches to ensure the compliance of financial policies and procedures.
- Assist internal and external auditor in the conduct of their duties.
- B. Com/ Bachelor’s Degree with LCCI III.
- At least 3 years’ experience especially in budgeting and financial accounting, prefer background - Education Field.
- Significant experience in financial monitoring, budgetary systems and controls with strong analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic and team working skills are required.
- Abilities to detail and analytical skills.
- Can be use Accounting software.
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities activities accordingly.
- Ability to problem-solving skills.
- Good personal organizational skills, including time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure as part of a professional team.