- Daily Operation, Analyze & report the data of expenditure and Income
- Daily, weekly and monthly report to CA
- Experience in Account receivable and payable
- coordination and collaboration with related department
- overall manage in stock Entry, Cash flow, financial statement
- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- B.com, CPA (or) Any Graduate and related accounting diploma or LCCI 3.
- Age between 30 to 35 Years
- 3 years experiences in senior level
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, problem solving and must be able to work together with the team.
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated problem solve