Senior accountants take ownership of reporting costs, productivity, margins and expenditures for companies and organizations. Unlike junior accountants, they generally do not have to perform administrative tasks such as data gathering, balance sheet population or updating journal entries.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial statusXx
- Taxation report (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Report) sublimation to internal Revenue Department
- Other special job assigned by Chief Accountant and Finance Manager
- Strong knowledge of accounting is a must.
- Can handle cash and do all bank transactions.
- Prepare all general ledgers, cash flow, accounting journal entry and trial balance.
- Prepare up to full set of financial statements is more preferable
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports and assist chief accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Can assist Chief accountant in accounting and taxation affair.
- Can communicate with IRD and work accurately and timely.
- Team work and good communication skill is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, B.com, or Finance at least 3-year experience in accounting and finance field
- ACCA Part II is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in senior accountant position.
- Commercial and taxation property financing experience will be a plus
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results,
- Confidentiality substantiates financial transactions by auditing document
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Expect to have Good command of English (Written and Spoken)