-Making day-to day financial matters and performs closely with team.
- Processing the general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Processing to check monthly staffs’ salary, SSB expenses, personal income tax expenses, petty cash and others departmental expenses.
- Making the full process of financial and cost accounting role. (eg. forecasting, cost tracking, budgeting , reconciliation all accounting data, do the accounting entries, monitoring and controls and etc.)
- Making for timely monthly/ quarterly/ yearly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow and all related financial reporting to related HODs.(eg. Bank report, Cheque report, and Branch cash in hand and transfer report)
- Participating and coordinating with government officers to dealing with tax matters of the office.
- Managing to check the corrective action or not in the process of raw receiving, ready raw transferring and receiving to production section and finished goods receiving.
- Checking and coordinating with store section to check the ground stock in warehouse on a monthly basis.
- Taking responsibility for managing some internal and external audit procedures as necessary
- Performing financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly to Direct Manager or CEO.
- Performing any other job tasks which assigned by Management team/related HOD.
- Performing and reporting other duties assigned by management if required.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Master’s degree in Accounting or Economics or Bachelor Graduate
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, ACCA Part II, CPA candidate or equivalent certification.
· Must possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in good standing
· -Age between ( 28~35 ) years
· -Fluent in English language skills and possess great communication skills.
· -Must be competence Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
· -At least 5 years’ experience in Accounting management level
· -Excellent leadership skills and communication abilities
· -Good interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
· -Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
-Excellent Time Management and Prioritisation Skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.