and settlement process and bookkeeping into core banking system.
· 2. Monitoring
and control of monthly budget consumption per branches.
· 3. Inter-branch
transaction control and overhead charge calculation.
· 4. Support
branches' end of day/month/year process and checking the branch financial
· 5. Keep
track on prepayment, accrued expense, advance payment ,Fixed Asset register,
· 6. Close monitoring on bank account balance and transactions, and perform bank reconciliation.
· 7. Liquidity
and funding management at consolidate level .
· 8. Process
for local & oversea fund transfer/remittance and currency conversion and
· 9. Facilitate
with Tax officer and others for Tax audit - declaration, calculation and
· 10. Handle
end of day/ month/ year.
· 11. Reports
for regulators and Management.
· 12. Others
assigned by Management as needed.
- Any Graduate
- Must have at least (4) years of financial management and accounting experience.
- Must have Diploma or Certificate in Finance and Accounting.
- Fluent in 4 skills of English.
- Strong analytical skill, report writing skill and communication skill.
- Excellent in Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook mail).