We are looking for Sr .Accountant position if you are interested please apply.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
· To supervise daily accounting operations.
· Prepare financial statements and regulatory reporting documents.
· Prepared & review of financial statements.
· Analyze financial reports.
· Maintain account balances and bank statements.
· Prepare budgetary control and compare budget vs actual analysis and report to Management.
· Monthly, Quarterly and year report to CA and management team.
· Assist with audits and taxes.
· Assure compliance to internal & external financial reporting and local tax legislation requirements correctness of primary documents and timely communicate current tax and accounting status and potential risks.
· Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes.
· Supervise accounting department, junior employees and accounting assistants.
· Manage the team of direct reports, provide support and expertise to maintain high professional level of accounting team.
· Lead the effort to make sure that our processes and controls are in compliance with company Legislation and Global Accounting Procedures.
· Assist the accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, executives and C-Suite executives.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field.
· Diploma of LCCI Level-3, IFRS and CPA part-2.
· 5 years of experience as an accountant.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and accounting software.
· Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles and Apply to IFRS standard.
· Advanced knowledge of book keeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards and state/ national regulations.
· Excellent communication skills.