The Senior Accountant reports to Chief Accountant. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
· Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
· Responsible for general ledger.
· Fixed asset processing and reporting.
· Maintain bank accounts and cash balance by requesting disbursements.
· Review bank statements.
· Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
· Auditing and verifying documents.
· Following internal controls.
· Completing data backups.
- B. Com or graduate with accounting diploma LCCI level 3 or equivalent
- Two to Three year experiences in the financial reporting/general ledger entry. Experience working in professional services firm is preferred.
- Good Phone Communications Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Accuracy in daily work and other costing.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- Personality Characteristics (Patient, Poise & tact etc.)
- Adaptability - Ability to works under pressure