• Professional environment
• Ability to help refine policies and procedures and grow with the company
• Competitive compensation package with full benefits.
Responsibilities of the job include:
· Prepare monthly profit & loss for Factory and audit report. (Report to Manager)
· Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet.
· Prepare Tri Balance.
· Prepare for Weekly cash flow Statement.
· Liaise with external auditors and solve for auditing case.
· Monthly reconciliation with AGT & HO. (Payment)
· Prepare monthly payroll.
· Prepare Panel Costing.
· Monthly Checking Payable Balance & Receivable Balance.
· Checking stock quantity with purchase invoice and store receive form oversea.
· Prepare and entry oversea purchase invoice to software after payment.
· Accrue Journal Entry
for oversea supplier.
· Support the Management and Finance Manager.
· Willing to work at Hlaing Thar Yar Industrial Zone.
Education and Experience
· B.A (Eco) (or) B.com, (or) Relevant Degree, LCCI Level II/III, ACCA, C.P.A
· Over (5) years of relevant working experience.
· Hands on known in operating spreadsheets and financial software
· Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
· Proven ability to calculate post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
· Proficiency in M.S Office (Excel).