Senior Android Developer
We are urgently looking for the Senior Android Developer. The applicants would have a strong experience in Android application development cycle including releasing to Google Play Store. Candidate must strongly understand Google Play Store policies and Google play services like (Firebase, Map Services). Beside, applicants are ability to understand business requirements and analyze into technical requirements. Applicant can work with minimum supervision and communicate effectively with senior management.
· Requires a bachelor's degree or diploma and certificates in area of specialty
· More than two years of experience in Android Development
· Understanding software development life cycle
· Software design and standard documentation are required
· Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting skills
· Active, responsible, self-motivated, self-organized, attention-to-details and wiliness to learn& share.
· Deliver quality code on schedule.
Preferable Qualifications, Experience and Skills
· Rich experiences with Android SDK
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Rich experiences with third-party libraries and APIs
· Rich experiences in third-party authentications.
· Have published at least three original Android app
· Significant knowledge in MVP/MVVP development architecture.
· Understand Mobile UI/UX Principles
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
· Understand Software Design Patterns
· Experience in requirement collection from customer
· Understanding of server-side languages Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Understand and have skill in version control systems like (Git and Tortoise SVN)
· Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
· Professional and positive communication skills.
· JLPT certificate holder will be advantage