We are looking for Mobile (Android) developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3+ Years’ Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the play store.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Able to understand, develop, maintain and implement clean Architecture
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience in Bluetooth, Fingerprint will be an advantage
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Familiar with tools like fabric.io, JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Work experience in Singapore is advantageous
- Experience in Kotlin language will be an advantage.