- Design and oversee all aspects of channel marketing assets, activities and campaigns. This includes channels such as corporate group sales, agency, bancassurance.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets and usage effectiveness. Initiate and oversee all marketing activities/campaigns related to the channels.
- Generate new ideas for each channel optimization.
- Plan and execute all advertising and marketing campaigns across different channels according to channels’ need.
- Prepare and evaluate the reports of marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with internal and external experts/stakeholders to improve marketing results. This includes working with channel teams, internal marketing teams, creative team and external suppliers to create marketing campaigns.
- Identify the latest trends affecting the current practice and explore improvement practices.
- Initiate and executive the marketing growth strategies.
- Proactively stay on top of marketing trends, so as to prepare and plan future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Work with the respective channel team on lead generation, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Business Management and/or Marketing background preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a channel marketing and advertising position.
- Good knowledge of various communication platforms, best practices, and analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and practices in marketing
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline- driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Strong English and Myanmar language in both written and verbal
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.