Description of the Senior Team Leader position:
Key Objectives and Responsibilities in general;
• Responsible for taking care and consultation of all the adults with HIV/AIDS, STD, TB,
pregnant and others and also responsible for the treatment and care of children patients with HIV/AIDS,
TB and malnutrition.
• Responsible for taking care and consultation of primary health care, antenatal care and delivery,
family planning and infection control of the clinic
• Responsible for taking care and consultation of fever, cough, TB and covid-19 suspected cases
and managing oxygen corner in Winka village for providing necessary treatment to patients who
• Organize and participate in ART team meetings together with counselors, outreach workers and
• Training of Nurses, counselors, Health Educators and Outreach Workers for HIV, ART, STD and TB as
• Supervised to counselor, and outreach workers.
• Discuss actively in case discussions with project medical coordinator for the management of complicated
HIV and other patients.
• Facilitate PLHA group discussion.
• Responsible for monthly data entry and reporting
• Close collaboration with National AIDS Program, National TB Program, and government officials
• Represent MAM-KDHW and maintain organizational core values.
To be successful in this role you must have:
Education : Qualified medical doctor with registration card (SAMA)
Experience : Proven clinical experiences in hospital and working experience in
HIV/AIDS, experience in management position
Computer skills: Computer literate in MS Office Package
Language : Fluent in English and Myanmar (Preferable: Karen language)
Specifications : Good attitude towards the patients, Interest and motivation to work and care for patients,
motivate and flexible to learn the new things, ability to work independently,
provide prompt and accurate data collection and reporting, ability to work under
demanding work environments, excellent inter-personal skills and non-judgmental
attitude within the team.