• Support to Team Leader to uphold the mission, vision and values of Network Activities Group
(NAG) in Myanmar.
• Adhere, the rules and regulations, procedures, and policies of Network Activities Group in
• Coordinate with DRD and respective departments on implement project activities as planning,
implementing, monitoring, evaluation based on the project operations manual.
• Submit monthly report and necessaries require report to the team leader by timely.
• Collect and keeping record for related project activities and submitting to supervisor to ensure
quantity and quality measurable result of project.
• Train and coach, collaborated with staffs from government departments to communities and
respective community’s association to raise capacities in respective areas.
• Collaborate with government department staffs to organize respective groups and committees in
accordance with project activities
• Collaborate with government department staffs to build up the capacity of project beneficiaries in
the sector of capacity building
• Coordination with project team leader, key experts to ensure timely delivery of quality outputs.
• Assist in coordination with stakeholders including government department, partners, donors and
private sectors to success the project activities.
• Strongly linkages with key actors, line departments and private sectors at the township level.
• Support to TDA when the collaboration and coordination with private sector to do the collective
selling and purchase of inputs materials for communities.
• Facilitate to communities and its association to use the grievance mechanism for their unsatisfied
and suggestion raise to the project.
• Support to VDC and TDA when the opening time of grievance box and solving the issues, challenges
and suggestion in various difference level.
• Preparation of WP and WD.
• Prepare regular work plan and work done and submit to supervisor.
• Regular monitoring visit to village on several of project activities and finding need to report to
• Ability to travel frequently to the project sites and flexibility to manage work schedule.
• Effort to treat gender and social inclusive participation in their respective assigned area.
• Try to get ensure the gender and inclusive in project activities when the preparation of respective
plan and decision marking at various level.
• Any other extra activities to take up as per prior agreement with the organization whenever needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Experience in community facilitation/community organizing using participatory methods.
• At least 2-year community mobilization/facilitation work with NGO at the community level or
equivalent experience is helpful. Strong familiarity with participatory development approaches.
• Ability to use motor bike, preferable.
• Understanding and solving of village level problems.
• Knowledge about Social Gander Equity, Development, Agriculture, Livestock Social Mobilization
in the community level and various.
• Experience in strengthening livelihood groups in both of community and township level.
• Understanding Team Building, Facilitation, Basic Organizing and motivation skills at various levels.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Respect Accountability, Transparency and Openness.