Senior Corporate Officer is responsible for all areas related with internal control under all departments, Corporate Banking Matters and Government Matters including notify any changes & update company information to MIC, DICA, Central Bank of Myanmar and IRD (Tax Office) department as well as responsible for Corporate.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Working together with Internal Audit committee for audit other departments
- To co-operate with external auditors for financial audited report completion
- To assist to Corporate Mgr to open corporate bank accounts and i-banking setting up
- To add/remove users in the bank authorized signatories list and i-banking makers/ approvers list
- To handle offshore and onshore loans include drawdown and rollover process within deadline
- To assist to Corporate Mgr for renew loan
facility (ST & LT) agreement
- To update company info to banks timely
Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC), the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA) and Central Bank of Myanmar (CBM)
- To maintain a registered office, and to notify DICA, MIC any change in address.
- To notify DICA any change related with member registration, share structure, share issued.
- To notify DICA any change related with director registration
- To notify and update CSR donation timely
- To assist to Corporate Mgr to notify and update MIC about investment cost project and new project to get approval
- To prepare and submit quarterly report to MIC within date line
- To keep filing documents related with MIC, DICA and CBM properly
- To assist to Corporate Mgr to apply offshore loan approval from MIC and CBM
Internal Revenue Department
- To maintain a registered office and to notify any changes of company info
- To apply Form 2 (CT Registration Certificate) process annually
- To co-operate with Corporate Mgr to submit quarterly/ annually CT and IT returns and tax clearance process
- To ensuring that the business at board and committee meetings are accurately captured in the minutes.
- To prepare Board Resolution meeting for DICA, MIC, CBM, Bank, etc.
- To keep filing original documents related properly
- To ensure duty stamp properly on departments’ contracts and agreements
- To ensure insurance policy and ownership properly
- At least Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related business field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in corporate, business management and internal audit functions in a similar position of a medium to large organization.
- Have experience about dealing with government offices (DICA, MIC, Central Bank of Myanmar), MIC submission reports and deal with Tax officer / External Auditor
- Proficient written communication skills with proven experience in a variety of business written forms including policy documents, BOD Resolution papers, meeting minutes, correspondence and business cases.
- Accuracy and correctness of data and documents
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft office and presentation skill