Senior Corporate Officer is responsible for all areas related with internal control under all departments, Corporate Banking and Government Matters related with MIC, DICA, Central Bank of Myanmar and MOC to assist Corporate Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Working together with Internal Audit committee for audit other departments
- To open corporate bank accounts and i-banking setting up
- To add/remove users in the bank authorized signatories list and i-banking makers/ approvers list
- To update company info to banks timely
- To maintain a registered office, and to notify DICA, MIC any change in address.
- To notify DICA any change related with member registration, share structure, share issued.
- To notify DICA any change related with director registration
- To notify MIC any update CSR donation timely
- To prepare and submit quarterly report to MIC within date line
- To update MIC and DICA form follow rule and regulations
- To keep filing documents related with MIC, DICA, CBM and MOC properly
- To prepare Board Resolution meeting for DICA, MIC, CBM, Bank, etc.
- To keep filing original documents related properly
- To ensure duty stamp properly on departments’ contracts and agreements
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as directed by Corporate Manager
- At least Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related business field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in corporate, business management and internal audit functions in a similar position of a medium to large organization.
- Have experience about dealing with government offices (DICA, MIC, Central Bank of Myanmar, MOC) and MIC submission reports
- Proficient written communication skills with proven experience in a variety of business written forms including policy documents, BOD Resolution papers, meeting minutes, correspondence and business cases.
- Accuracy and correctness of data and documents
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft office and presentation skill