- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that client’s feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Handling a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller.
- Any Graduated
- Previous experience in Customer Service Representative Role
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.