- Use project master scheduling and to issue approved shop drawing/coordination drawing at least one month (or) 2 floors ahead of construction stage.
- To discuss with department head, Subcon during shop drawing stage to a achieve more practical and economical design"
- Integrate with M&E, subcon and find all discrepancy
- Highlight and find solution
- Filing the drawing and calculation both hard and soft copy
- Revised the drawing as per client needs and keep that record both hard and soft copy.
- Let other department such as QS, Site team,etc. know and sign all changes.
- To standardize and improve the quality of drawing which save manpower, time and cost.
- To check the shop drawings and coordination drawings before submission to consultants and issue to site team
- Minimum (5 )years working experience in relative Field.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D, 3D, MS Office
- Highly motivated and independent
- A good team player with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.