We are seeking a Senior Digital Creative Designer with a passion for education and creation of digital educational materials. Joining the team as a Digital Creative Designer, you work closely together with scriptwriters to design and develop interactive training modules. You will play a vital role in our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
To qualify, you should be a Digital Creative Designer with a CV / Portfolio that demonstrates:
- University degree/college diploma in visual, graphic, or web design, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of multimedia/UI design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effect)
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography and design skills
- Experience with professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications would be an added advantage
- A positive and energetic attitude with the ability to work independently and as a team player
The candidate must have advanced English communication skills (written and verbal).
This is a unique opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a leading Edtech company with a lot of energy. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive package.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications submitted with both a CV and a cover letter will be considered. When sending the application, please write the position you are applying for in the Subject-line.