Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
Education / Experience
· AGTI/BE (Electrical/ Mechatronic/ Instrumentation / IT)
· At least 3 year experience in engineering field
· Good command of English is advantage
· Patient and service-minded
· Strong knowledge for Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance works.
· Provide technical support to external and internal tenants.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong team working skills, with an ability to motivate others and communicate to management team
· Flexibility and an ability to compromise
· Willingness to accept responsibility and make decisions;
· High level of attention to detail
· Good Technical Skills including high level Electrical and IP base engineering
· Good attitude and ability to take initiative in work.
· Good computer skill in Microsoft and Auto CAD software.
· Understand the safety working producers( PTW, Emergency Isolation )
· Preventive Maintenance Management
· Able to follow the safety producer and work with PPE.
· Performs related work appropriate to the classification as assigned.
· Serves as primary building / department contact with Facilities Services including giving advices to the technicians.
· Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
· Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignment and work techniques.
· Diagnose and repair Extra Low Voltage system, building equipment to be ready to use at all time.
· Monitors, coordinates and evaluates the performance of the contractors and sub-contractors.
· Updates and maintains public utility records and report to the chief engineer.
· Respects and follows the company regulations strictly.
· Issue the fixing note / work order for electrical shift engineer and technician.
· Prepare Extra Low Voltage (ELV) System tender packages including specification and drawings
· Inspects and maintains of the Extra Low Voltage system monthly.
· Co-ordination and scheduling activities for the Extra Low Voltage (ELV) technicians on Preventative Maintenance work to ensure timely finished.
· Use sophisticated diagnostic equipment and techniques to perform component replacements on Extra Low Voltage systems.
· Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when necessary.
· Preparing the procedure for testing and commissioning of individual system and assisting in commissioning of the Extra Low Voltage systems
· Technical Evaluation of vendor submissions of spare parts list which is including recommended part and shop drawings.
Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other functions when necessary.