Vantage Tower is a dynamic, flexible office building developed by Myint & Associates Construction Company Limited (Vantage Tower) and consisting of sixteen floors of prime commercial space, benefiting from two penthouse suites, multiple high end food courts, coffee shops and a six story car park with two basement levels. M&AC (Vantage Tower) is seeking applications from dynamic and highly and motivated candidate
Work directly with Maintenance team and assist to TLE, EFM and GM in all engineering job functions Having Knowledge of building networking system, communication system, civil engineering system and understanding of other low voltage technologies including security systems, lighting control systems, power supply system and building operation system including fire protection system, water supply system and waste water treatment system. Coordinate with contractors related to Incident Report, Preventive, Corrective Maintenance and request for quotation.
· Able to follow the safety producer and work with PPE.
· Performs related work appropriate to the classification as assigned.
· Serves as primary building / department contact with Facilities Services including giving advices to the technicians.
· Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
· Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignment and work techniques.
· Diagnose and repair internal combustion, diesel engines and air con VRV system, building equipment to be ready to use at all time.
· Monitors, coordinates and evaluates the performance of the contractors and sub-contractors.
· Updates and maintains public utility records and report to the chief engineer.
· Respects and follows the company regulations strictly.
· Issue the fixing note / work order for mechanical technician.
· Records of internal combustion, diesel engines and building equipment.
· Inspects and maintains of the engines system monthly.
· Co-ordination and scheduling activities for the Mechanical technicians on Preventative Maintenance work to ensure timely finished
· Use sophisticated diagnostic equipment and techniques to perform component replacements on mechanical systems.
· Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when necessary.
· Preparing the procedure for testing and commissioning of individual system and assisting in commissioning of the Low Voltage systems
· Technical Evaluation of vendor submissions of spare parts list which is including recommended part and shop drawings.
Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other functions when necessary.
Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
Education / Experience
· AGTI/BE (Mechanical)
· At least 3 year experience in engineering field
· Good command of English is advantage
· Patient and service-minded
· Strong knowledge for Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance works.
· Provide technical support to external and internal tenants.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong team working skills, with an ability to motivate others and communicate to management team
· Flexibility and an ability to compromise
· Willingness to accept responsibility and make decisions;
· High level of attention to detail
· Good Technical Skills including high level Mechanical engineering
· Good attitude and ability to take initiative in work.
· Good computer skill in Microsoft and Auto CAD software.
· Understand the safety working producers( PTW, Emergency Isolation )
· Preventive Maintenance Management