Senior Executive / Assistant Manager-Internal Audit
- Understanding of responsibility Matrix and Scope of work for all existing and new projects.
- Conduct audits by reviewing business processes for gaps in control that could lead to non-compliance with regulation and internal policies
- Monitoring Project work done without PO from time to time and lead time on receipt of PO
- Perform monthly revenue validation and cost monitoring, tracking all additional work and unbilled revenue to customer
- Scrutiny of project related procurement and accounting and comparison with budget
- Identification of actions to prevent or reduce risk i.e. Preventive actions, Contingency actions, Recovery actions
- Highlighting the overdue receivables and obtaining action plan
- Ensuring all statutory compliance
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings & recommendations
- Perform pre-audit of accounts payable, payroll and employee expense claim.
- Perform Ledger scrutiny
- Any other area as requested from time to time by the Company management.
- In depth knowledge of Financial and Business Management Practices.
- Proficient use and knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Outlook and project web based applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Myanmar tax and regulatory legislation
- Candidates from Call center / BPO / KPO Industry background would be added advantage.