Work directly with Maintenance team and assist to TLE and GM in all engineering job functions having knowledge of Building Networking System, Communication System and understanding of other Low Voltage technologies including Security Systems, Lighting Control Systems, and Building Operations System including Access Door System, PA System, MATV System and Fire Detection System. Coordinate with contractors and supplier related to Preventive, Corrective Maintenance and request for quotation.
Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
Education / Experience
· AGTI / BE (Electrical/ Mechatronic/ Instrumentation / IT)
· At least 5 year experiences in engineering field
· Good command of English is advantage
· Patient and service-minded
· Strong knowledge for Preventative Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance works.
· Provide technical support to external and internal tenants
· Good attitude, communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong team working and leadership skills, with an ability to motivate others and communicate to management team
· Flexibility, positive minded and an ability to compromise
· Willingness to accept responsibility and work under pressure
· High level of attention to detail
· Good Technical Skills especially at ELV system and IP base engineering.
· Good attitude and ability to take initiative in work
· Good computer skill in Microsoft and Auto CAD software for plan work well managing.
· Understand the safety working producers (PTW, Emergency Isolation)
· Preventive Maintenance Management
· High level documentation skill to manage daily, weekly, monthly work assignment, schedule dealing with related tenant and contractor