Senior Full Stack Developer
- Design and Develop in web technologies such as Angular, Vue JS, ReactJS, HTML5 / CSS3.
- Write maintainable back end code using frameworks (Spring, .Net and Ruby).
- System requirement analysis, testing and lead the developer team.
- Responsible for good technical design and solutions based on modern software development.
- To work closely with our partners to develop solutions and solve complex problems using a variety.
- of technologies, libraries, and software.
- As a team lead, you will be involved with setting technical direction, collaborating on new ideas, as well as realizing these ideas in code.
- Bachelor’s degree or five or more years of work experience.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- Competent in following frameworks: Spring, .Net, and Ruby on Rails
- Excellent understanding of mobile web and native apps development
- Proficient in web server technologies : Apache , Nginx , II
- Experience in database technologies: MSSQL, Mysql, Oracle
- Understanding of AWS or Azure environments and command line tools
- Browser automation testing
- Source management with git
- Knowledge of/familiarity with Solr
- Experience using Agile/scrum methodologies, practices and procedures
- Experience with containerization
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; conveys ideas in a logical order and professional manner
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills