Position - Senior HR Executive
Department - Human Resources
to - Manager( HOD )
Duties & Responsibilities
· Support to Manager to updates and maintains of HR Handbook , HR policies , procedures and rule & rugulation
· Assist to manager for the planning of Job Grade & Rank Level, the upgrading of JDs & JRs for all positions and the drawing of Standard Operation Procedures ( SOPs ).
· Liaises with employment agency and Job website .
· Arrange and coordinates with related HODs for interviewing schedules and to recruit effective new employees.
· Arrange for orientation program to new employees.
· Record and keep the Staff Personal Data by using File Server System.
· Assist to manager to review and evaluate the 6th monthly performance appraisal for all staff.
· Assist to manager to manage Monthly Payroll such as attendance, deduction, overtime allowance and Social Security Board (SSB Tax).
· Assist to manager in managing Staff Promotion & Transfer and Resignation & Termination.
· Provide advice to staff on employment relations issues.
· Conducts exit interview.
· Arrange to establish, maintain and deliver the training necessary to ensure staff are equipped to deal with their responsibilities.
· Senior Executive shall be accountable/responsible to all related matters in HR Dept . He/She shall perform assigned duties from Manager.
· Must be BBA / BPA ( MBA / MPA is more prefer )
Or any graduate with Diploma in HRM or HRD
· Must have strong knowledge and experiences in HR field.
· Age between 25 to 35
· Good in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point.
· Proficiency in Myanmar and English Languages.
· At least 2 years experiences in HR field
· Adaptable to company’s culture , policies and procedures
· Able to motivate employees.
· Strong in conceptual and analytical skills, communications skill, problem solving skill , negotiation skills
· Must be able to work on long term and work under pressure