- Organize and update HR databases with different information such as personal records, leaves, Warnings, Duty.
- Implement and coordinate for recruitment process.
- Prepare in Payroll, Overtime, incentive under the line of Compensation and Benefits.
- Prepare, organize and distribute HR Policies / announcement to employee
- Provide the documentation for Government Relations.
- Support HR Manager for planning, reporting and implementing the strategies of HR Department.
-Assist in providing the Orientation and Training Program.
-Create regular reports and presentations on HR Metrics ( Example, turnover rates, OT rates etc...)-
- Liaise with employees, external partners and ensure legal compliance.
- Any Graduate
- At least 5 years experience in HR field.
- Well know and handle in labor law and labor case.
- Good in MS word, Excel, Power Point and E-mail.
- Good communication Skills in both Myanmar & English.